At Bartlett Law Offices, our main focuses are:
- Fighting for our clients’ rights
- Holding the system to the correct standard
- Fighting for justice
An introduction to Stacey
- I decided that I wanted to practice law at 8 years old.
- I am passionate about helping others.
- Fighting for other people is in my DNA.
- Seeking justice in all circumstances is my why.
- I actually believe in our criminal justice system.
- I am intent on adding a layer of accountability to our system to ensure that it works for all people.
- I believe that mistakes shouldn’t define people.
- “Criminal” is a label, not an identity.
We serve the following areas:
Hillsborough County including Brandon, Riverview, Tampa, and Westchase;
Pasco County including Dade City, Hudson, New Port Richey, and Odessa;
Polk County including Auburndale, Bartow, Davenport, Lake Wales, Lakeland, and Winter Haven;
Hardee County including Wauchula;
Manatee County including Bradenton and Palmetto;
Sarasota County including Sarasota;
and Pinellas County including Clearwater, Largo, and St. Petersburg.
We practice in the following areas of criminal law:
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- DUI Defense
- Motor Vehicle Offenses
- Property Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Criminal Appeals
- DHSMV Formal Review Hearings
- Violation of Probation
- Federal Crime
- Record Seal/Expunge
- Resisting Arrest Without Violence
For more details on all of the areas that we provide assistance in, please take a look at our Criminal Law page.